The terms “you” and “your” ask the user of the Matlet Restro Platform. The term “Services” refers to any services offered by Matlet Restro whether on the Matlet Restro Platform or otherwise.
By using the Matlet Restro Platform and therefore the Services, you agree and consent to the gathering, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and picked up by us in accordance with this Policy. If you are doing not accept as true with the Policy, please don’t use or access the Matlet Restro Platform.
We may occasionally update this Policy and such changes are going to be posted on this page. If we make any significant changes to the present Policy we’ll endeavour to supply you with reasonable notice of such changes, like via prominent notice on the Matlet Restro Platform or to your email address on record and where required by applicable law, we’ll obtain your consent. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to the present Policy shall constitute your consent to the updated Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- We will collect and process the subsequent information about you:
- Information you give us – This includes information submitted when you:
- Create or update your Matlet Restro account, which can include your name, email, telephone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, date of birth and profile picture. If you check in to the Matlet Restro Platform through third-party sign-in services like Facebook, Google Plus or Gmail or the other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”), an option of which can be provided to you by Matlet Restro at its sole discretion, you’ll be allowing us to undergo and receive from the SNS your log-in information and other user data; or
- Provide content to us, which can include reviews, ordering details and history, favorite vendors, special merchant requests, contact information of individuals you ask us and other information you provide on the Matlet Restro Platform (“Your Content”).
- Use our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your telephone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information.
- Correspond with Matlet Restro for customer support;
- Participate within the interactive services offered by the Matlet Restro Platform like discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments etc., or
- Enable features that need Matlet Restro’s access to your address book or calendar;
- Report problems for troubleshooting.
- Information we collect about you – With reference to each of your visits to the Matlet Restro Platform, we’ll automatically collect and analyse the subsequent demographic and other information:
- once you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Matlet Restro Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
- Location information: counting on the Services that you simply use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data like GPS, IP address;
- Usage and Preference Information: We collect information on how you interact with our Services, preferences expressed and settings chosen. Matlet Restro Platform includes the Matlet Restro advertising services (“Ad Services”), which can collect user activity and browsing history within the Matlet Restro Platform and across third-party sites and online services, including those sites and services that include our ad pixels (“Pixels”), widgets, plug-ins, buttons, or related services or through the utilization of cookies. Our Ad Services collect browsing information including without limitation your Internet protocol (IP) address and site, your login information, browser type and version, date and time stamp, user agent, Matlet Restro cookie ID (if applicable), zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, OS and platform, and other information about user activities on the Matlet Restro Platform, also as on third party sites and services that have embedded our Pixels, widgets, plug-ins, buttons, or related services;
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details associated with your use of our Services, and knowledge about your activity on the Services, including the complete Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the sort of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and looked for, the order of these pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods wont to browse faraway from the page and any telephone number wont to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
- Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you employ to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to trace your usage of the Matlet Restro Platform;
- Stored information and files: Matlet Restro mobile application (Matlet Restro app) can also access metadata and other information related to other files stored on your mobile device. this might include, for instance, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit the Matlet Restro app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and get in touch with information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described during this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the Matlet Restro app to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information like event title and outline, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location and number of attendees.
- If you’re a partner restaurant, merchant or a delivery partner, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made up of the device wont to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
Information we receive from other sources –
- We may receive information about you from third parties, like other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you employ any of the opposite websites/apps we operate or the opposite Services we offer. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us like the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and knowledge about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. for instance, users of our Ad Services can also be ready to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to make customized audience segments for his or her ad campaigns.
- If you’re partner restaurant, merchant or a delivery partner, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the recognition of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analysing site traffic and trends, and usually understanding the web behaviours and interests of individuals who interact with our services.
- A pixel tag (also called an internet beacon or clear GIF) may be a tiny graphic with a singular identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or a web ad or email), and is employed to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, also on access cookies stored on users’ computers. We use pixel tags to live the recognition of our various pages, features and services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to work out whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
• We use the knowledge we collect for following purposes, including:
- To provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services, like to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalise your Matlet Restro account;
- to hold out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to supply you with the relevant information and services;
- To administer and enhance the safety of our Matlet Restro Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to supply you with information about services we consider almost like people who you’re already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you’re a registered user, we’ll contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
- to know our users (what they are doing on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and answer your queries;
- to get and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and repair usage patterns;
- to permit you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
- to live or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you et al., and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- If you’re a partner restaurant or merchant or delivery partner, to trace the progress of delivery or status of the order placed by our customers.
- to hold out academic research with academic partners.
We may combine the knowledge that we receive from third parties with the knowledge you give to us and knowledge we collect about you for the needs began above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you thru the Services or via other means, including via the utilization of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information isn’t restricted by this Policy, and it’s going to be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
We analyse the log files of our Matlet Restro Platform which will contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, OS, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the web site, to find out about user behavior on the location, to enhance our product and services, and to collect demographic information about our user base as an entire.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information that we collect for following purposes:
With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, like Payment processing companies, to support our business. for instance, your information could also be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in reference to our Services, to assist us analyze and improve the utilization of our Services, to process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, like conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
With Partner Restaurants/Merchant: While you place an invitation to order food through the Matlet Restro Platform, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants/merchants with whom you’ll prefer to order. so as to facilitate your online food order processing, we offer your information thereto restaurant/merchant during a similar manner as if you had made a food order directly with the restaurant. If you provide a mobile number, Matlet Restro may send you text messages regarding the order’s delivery status.
With Academic Partners: We may share your information with our academic partners for the aim of completing academic research.
With Other Users: If you’re a delivery partner, we may share your name, telephone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with other users to supply them the Services.
For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, once we are:
Obligated under the applicable laws or in straightness to reply to court orders and processes; or
Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of fraud, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
Responding to claims that a billboard, posting or other content violates the property rights of a 3rd party;
For Internal Use: We may share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined below)or affiliates for our internal business purposes The term “Group” means, with reference to a person, any entity that’s controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that’s under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, within the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined within the Companies Act, 1956 and corporations Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
While you can’t cop out of advertising on the Matlet Restro Platform, you’ll cop out of much interest-based advertising on third party sites and thru third party ad networks (including DoubleClick Ad Exchange, Facebook Audience Network and Google AdSense). For more information, visit www.aboutads.info/choices. Opting out means you’ll not receive personalized ads by third parties ad networks from which you’ve got opted out, which is predicated on your browsing information across multiple sites and online services. If you delete cookies or change devices, your cop out may not be effective.
To fulfill the aim that you provide it.
We may share your information aside from as described during this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
We have in situ appropriate technical and security measures to secure the knowledge collected by us.
We use vault and tokenization services from third party service providers to guard the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party service providers with reference to our vault and tokenization services and our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally mentioned as PCI compliant service providers). you’re advised to not send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we’ve given you (or where you’ve got chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the Matlet Restro Platform, you’re liable for keeping these details confidential. We ask you to not share your password with anyone.
Please we aware that the transmission of data via the web isn’t completely secure. Although we’ll do our greatest to guard your personal data, we cannot guarantee the safety of your data transmitted through the Matlet Restro Platform. Once we’ve received your information, we’ll use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to undertake to stop unauthorised access.
When you check in for an account, you’re opting in to receive emails from Matlet Restro. you’ll log in to manage your email preferences [here] otherwise you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you simply cannot cop out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from Matlet Restro.
If you would like to withdraw your consent for the utilization and disclosure of your personal information within the manner provided during this Policy, please write to us at [•]. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall become no later than 5 (Five) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we’ll not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to suits our legal obligations. We might not be able provide you with any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
GRIEVANCE AND MATLET RESTRO PLATFORM SECURITY
If you’ve got any queries concerning the processing or usage of data provided by you in reference to this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org