- Matlet Restro enables transactions on its Platform between participating restaurants/merchants and buyers, dealing in (a) prepared food and beverages, (b) commodity, and (c) other products and services (“Platform Services”). The buyers (“Buyer/s”) can choose and place orders (“Orders”) from a spread of products and services listed and offered purchasable by various merchants including but not limited to the restaurants, eateries and grocery stores (“Merchant/s”), on the Platform. Further, the customer also can place Orders for undertaking certain tasks on the Platform (“Tasks”).
Use of Platform and Services
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Merchants alone with reference to products and services being offered by the Merchants. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, applicable taxes, shipping costs, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties associated with products and services and after sales services associated with products and services. Matlet Restro doesn’t have any control or doesn’t determine or advise or in any way involve itself within the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Merchants. Matlet Restro may, however, offer support services to Merchants in reference to Order fulfilment, mode of payment, payment collection, call center support and other ancillary services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by Matlet Restro with the Merchants. the worth of the merchandise and services offered by the Merchant are determined by the Merchant itself and Matlet Restro has no role to play in such determination of price in any way whatsoever.
- Upon acceptance of any Order or Task by the PDPs, the pickup and delivery services or Task completion services (as the case may be) undertaken by him/her, shall constitute a separate contract for services between Merchants/Buyers and PDPs. Matlet Restro shall not be liable for the services provided by PDP to Merchants/Buyers through the Platform. Matlet Restro may, however, offer support services to PDPs in respect of Order fulfilment, payment collection, call center support, and other ancillary services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by Matlet Restro with the PDPs.
- Matlet Restro doesn’t make any representation or warranty on the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Merchants. you’re advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Merchant that you simply prefer to affect on the Platform and use your best judgment thereon behalf. All Merchant offers and third-party offers are subject to respective party terms and conditions. Matlet Restro takes no responsibility for such offers.
- Matlet Restro neither make any representation or warranty on specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Matlet Restro accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Matlet Restro doesn’t make any representation or warranty with reference to any aspect of the services being provided by the PDPs through the Platform including but not limited to select up and delivery services and Task completion services to the Merchants or Buyers because the case could also be.
- Matlet Restro isn’t liable for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Merchants, and between Merchants/Buyers and PDP on the Platform. Matlet Restro cannot and doesn’t guarantee that the concerned Buyers, Merchants and PDPs will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Matlet Restro isn’t liable for unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays as a results of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- Matlet Restro is working a web marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and doesn’t at any point of your time during any transaction between Buyer and Merchant and/or Buyer and PDP on the Platform inherit or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Merchant or PDP. At no time shall Matlet Restro hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Matlet Restro have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyer and Merchant and/or Buyer and PDP.
- Matlet Restro is merely providing a platform for communication and it’s agreed that the contract purchasable of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Merchant and therefore the Buyer. just in case of complaints from the customer concerning efficacy, quality, or the other such issues, Matlet Restro shall notify an equivalent to Merchant and shall also redirect the customer to the buyer call centre of the Merchant. The Merchant shall be responsible for redressing Buyer complaints. within the event you raise any complaint on any Merchant accessed using our Platform, we shall assist you to the simplest of our abilities by providing relevant information to you, like details of the Merchant and therefore the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
- Almost like the above, Matlet Restro is merely providing a platform for communication with PDP and doesn’t provide any pick-up and delivery services or Task completion services with reference to the Orders placed by Merchants/Buyers on the Platform because it is simply facilitating Delivery Services by connecting the Merchants/Buyers with the PDP through the Platform. just in case of complaints by the Merchants/Buyers for deficiency or lapse within the delivery services or Task completion services provided by PDP, Matlet Restro shall notify an equivalent to the PDP and also assist Merchants/Buyers to the simplest of its abilities to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
- Please note that there might be risks in handling underage persons or people acting under false pre tense.
- You’ll access the Platform by registering to form an account (” Matlet Restro Account”) and become a member (” Membership”); or (c) you’ll also register to hitch by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a ” Third Party Account”, via our Platform, as described below. The Membership is restricted for the aim and are subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable. As a part of the functionality of the Platform services, you’ll link your Matlet Restro Account with Third Party Accounts, by either:
- Providing your Third Party Account login information to us through the Platform; or
- Allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
- You represent that you simply simply are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account (including, but not limited to, to be used for the requirements described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers.
- By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that we’ll access, make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you simply simply have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account (” SNS Content”) so as that it’s available on and thru the Platform via your Matlet Restro Account.
- Relying on the Third Party Accounts, you decide on, and subject to the privacy settings that you simply simply have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you simply simply post to your Third Party Accounts are getting to be available on and thru your Matlet Restro Account on the Platform.
- Please note that if a third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, then SNS Content won’t be available on and thru the Platform.
- We’ll create your Matlet Restro Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the private information you provide to us or that we obtain via SNS, as described above. you will only have one Matlet Restro Account and are not permitted to form multiple accounts. Matlet Restro reserves the right to suspend such multiple accounts without being liable for any compensation where you’ve created multiple accounts on the Platform.
- You suits provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and update such information to remain it accurate, current and complete.
- You’re responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you simply simply won’t disclose your password to any third party which you’ll take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Matlet Restro Account, whether or not you’ve authorized such activities or actions. you’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Matlet Restro Account.
- Goods and services purchased from the Platform are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same aren’t for resale otherwise you are not acting as an agent for other parties.
Order Booking and Financial Terms
- The Platform allows the Buyers to place Orders and upon acceptance of such Orders by the Merchants, Matlet Restro will, subject to the terms and conditions began herein, facilitates delivery of products or services, or completion of Tasks through PDP.
- As a general rule, all Orders placed on the Platform and Delivery Services are treated as confirmed.
- However, upon Buyer’s successful completion of booking an Order, we may call the customer on the phonephone or mobile number provided to verify the tiny print of such Order, price to be paid and thus the estimated delivery time. For this purpose, Buyer are getting to be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to Buyer’s (i) first and surname (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be Buyer’s sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
- Additionally to the foregoing, we will also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and ensure any change within the Order, because of availability or unavailability or change so as or change in price of any item within the Order as informed by the Merchant. Please note that any change or confirmation of the Order shall be treated as final. it’s clarified that Matlet Restro reserves the right to to not process Buyer’s Order within the event Buyer or Merchant or PDP is unavailable on the phone or the opposite means of communication at the time once we call you for confirming the Order and such event the provisions of the Cancellation and Refund Policy shall be applicable.
- All payments made against the Orders or Services on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable within the Republic of India. The Platform won’t facilitate transactions with regard to the opposite kind of currency with regard to the Orders or Services made on Platform. you’ll pay by (i) mastercard or revolving credit or net banking; (ii) the opposite RBI approved payment method at the time of booking an Order; or (iii) credit or revolving credit or cash at the time of delivery. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Matlet Restro is neither a banking nor financial service but is just a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the prevailing authorized banking infrastructure and mastercard payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, Matlet Restro is neither acting as trustees nor acting during a fiduciary capacity with regard to the transaction or the transaction price.
- Buyers acknowledge and agree that Matlet Restro acts because the Merchant’s and PDP’s payment agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments from Buyers/Merchants on behalf of the Merchant or PDP, because the case could even be. Upon your payment of amounts to us, which are because of the Merchant or PDP, your payment obligation to the Merchant or PDP for such amounts is completed, which we are responsible for remitting such amounts to the Merchant or PDP. You shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, make any payment on to the Merchant for Order bookings or to the PDP for delivery of the Order or completion of the Task made using the Platform.
- The last word bill are getting to be issued by the Merchant and PDP (if registered for tax purposes) to the customer in conjunction with the Order and Matlet Restro is just collecting the payment on behalf of such Merchant and PDP. All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and thus the way of applicability of such taxes on the bill are being charged and determined by the Merchant and PDP. Matlet Restro holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. the sole responsibility for any legal issue arising on the taxes shall reside with the Merchant and thus the PDP.
- The prices reflected on the Platform, including packaging or handling charges, are determined solely by the Merchant and are listed supported Merchant’s information. Very rarely, prices may change at the time of placing Order because of Merchant changing the menu price without due intimation and such change of price are at the sole discretion of the Merchant attributing to varied factors out of hand.
- Disclaimer: Prices on any product(s) as reflected on the Platform may because of some technical issue, misprint or product information supplied by Merchant be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Merchant may cancel Buyer’s Order(s).
- The Merchant shall be solely responsible for any warranty/guarantee of the products or services sold to the Buyers and in no event shall be the responsibility of Matlet Restro.
- The transactions are bilateral between the Merchant and Buyer, and between Merchant/Buyer and PDP, therefore, Matlet Restro isn’t vulnerable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on such transactions.
Cancellations and Refunds
Please ask the Cancellation and Refund Policy for cancellation and refunds terms in reference to usage of the Platform for availing Services.
Terms of service
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that Matlet Restro shall not be responsible for:
- The services or goods provided by the Merchants including but not limited to serving of food Orders suiting your requirements and taste;
- The Merchant’s services or goods, or services provided by PDPs not being up to Buyer expectations or resulting in any loss, harm or damage to him/her;
- The supply or unavailability of certain items on the menu;
- The Merchant serving the wrong Orders; or
- Product liability of products provided by Merchants.
- The small print of the menu and list available on the Platform with reference to restaurant services, goods or the other services are supported the knowledge provided by the Merchants and Matlet Restro shall not be liable for any change or cancellation or unavailability.
- Buyers and Merchants agree and acknowledge that Matlet Restro isn’t liable for any liability arising out of delivery services provided by PDP to them.
- Buyers might not be ready to avail Services if their delivery location is outside Matlet Restro’s current scope of Service. Matlet Restro will keep the customer informed of an equivalent at the time of confirming his/her Order booking.
- Buyer understands that delivery time quoted at the time of confirming the Order is an approximate estimate and should vary supported the knowledge obtained from PDPs and Merchants. Matlet Restro won’t be liable for any delay within the delivery of an Order.
- Buyer understands that there are certain Merchants who undertake delivery of their goods and services to the customer and therefore the Merchant may charge the customer for such service. Matlet Restro exercises no control on such delivery services and same shall be under the control of Merchant alone and hence all or any disputes arising out of such delivery services shall be between Buyer and Merchant alone. Matlet Restro shall not be liable for such delivery services and assumes no liability for disputes arising out of an equivalent.
- Buyer’s Order are going to be only delivered to the address designated by him/her at the time of placing the Order on the Platform. Buyer’s Order are going to be cancelled within the event of any change of the address as informed by the PDP and Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund for an equivalent. Delivery of products and services within the event of change of the delivery location shall be subject to acceptance by the PDP or sole discretion of Matlet Restro.
- The customer shall undertake to supply adequate directions, information and authorisations to simply accept delivery. within the event of no delivery thanks to any act or omission due to Buyer, the products or services shall be deemed to possess been delivered to the customer and every one risk and responsibility in relation thereto shall pass to the customer without being entitled to any refund.
- The customer understands that Matlet Restro’s (including Merchant’s and PDP’s) liability ends once Order has been delivered to him/her, except where the merchandise liability of the Merchant subsists.
- Matlet Restro doesn’t offer any refunds against goods or services already purchased from a Merchant or PDP through the Platform unless a mistake that’s directly due to Matlet Restro has occurred during the acquisition of such product or services.
- We constantly strive to supply you with accurate information on the Platform. However, within the event of a mistake, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further instructions.
- If you employ the Platform, you are doing an equivalent at your own risk.
- Buyer agrees that the Services shall be provided through the Platform only during the working hours of the relevant Merchants and PDPs.
Access to the Platform, Accuracy and security
- We endeavour to form the Services available during Merchant or PDP working hours. However, we don’t represent that access to the Platform are going to be uninterrupted, timely, error free, freed from viruses or other harmful components or that such defects are going to be corrected.
- We don’t warrant that the Platform are going to be compatible with all hardware and software which you’ll use. We shall not be responsible for damage to, or viruses or other code which will affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a results of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a results of using, the Platform. We shall also not be responsible for the actions of third parties.
- We don’t represent or warranty that the knowledge available on the Platform are going to be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
- We reserve the proper to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all or any users temporarily or permanently at any time all of sudden. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A suspended User might not register or plan to register with us or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us.
Treatment of data provided by you
Third Party Content
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform.